- Preheat oven to 350-f
- 10 oz (1 and 1/4 cups) Flour (sifted)
- 1 -1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter (ice cold, grated)
- 6-7 oz cold Milk (you may need less-don’t just dump it in)
Mix dough until just blended
Gently roll out on lightly Floured surface, fold into thirds, and gently press with rolling pin until dough comes together.
Cut to desired size/shape
Place 2″ apart on parchment lined cookie sheet
Refrigerate 15 minutes.
Brush tops with Cream
Bake at 350 for 12-17 minutes (check after 8 minutes) Biscuits should be golden brown (do not over bake)
Serve hot with plenty of Butter and Jelly or Honey